Exploranative Code Quality Documents
Our interactive tool runs locally without any Web server installed and is fully self-contained (i.e., the package includes all required data). We have tested it in the current versions of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Please note that this system is a prototype. Hence, please excuse occasional bugs that might still appear and suboptimal loading times.
Available Code Quality Documents
Please click on any of the following project to explore its code quality document in our tool:
- The presence of [+] sign indicates the availability of extra information which can be expanded by clicking on it.
- When hovering over the info icon (ⓘ), it presents additional informaton in a tooltip.
- The black underlined words or phrases of text are hoverable or clickable.
- Yellow highlighting color corresponds to the brushing-and-linking of related content across different views.
- Text that appears in bold font, and the elements shown in black colors are relatec to persistent (click) interactions.
- Important terms (such as software metrics, quality attributes, etc.) contain colored borders at their bottom.
This tool is a supplemental material to our paper that has been published in IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics. If you use this tool or build on top of it, please cite this work as:
- H. Mumtaz, S. Latif, F. Beck, and D. Weiskopf. Exploranative Code Quality Documents. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 26(1), 2020
Below are the coding projects that we analyzed in our tool:Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International and the source code is licensed under Apache License, Version 2.0.
Our web-application is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.